Real Food Real Stories turned one on July 30! What a year it has been. From a friends and family experiment to a full-fledged community initiative, we have been honored and humbled to experience so many meaningful stories and connect with so many people, organizations and producers in the food movement. And we're just getting started. Here are some of our favorite numbers from the past year:
- 468 unique Supperclub and Picnic attendees
- 1231 views on Facebook of the RFRS Short on Civil Eat's Naomi Starkman
- 9 heart-centered stories told
- 9.44/10 the average rating for "How likely are you to recommend Real Food Real Stories to a friend?"
- 78 bottles of wine consumed
- 2 people got inspired to quit their jobs in pursuit of their passion
- $1074 of salmon and 3 CSA committed for Gypsy Fish Company from our first RFRS Picnic
- $1300 raised for Civil Eats
- 600 pounds of pork share organized for Dinner Bell Farm
- 7 out of 7 sold out Picnics and Supperclubs
At our recent anniversary celebration, we reflected on the past year and dreamt together about our future. Graphic facilitator Lily Laurence helped visualize our vision with this awesome recording. Take a look! We can't wait to continue to make this vision a reality with all of you, our amazing community. We couldn't have made it this far without you. Cheers!